With broadcast journalist Lloyd Bracey (UK) as the moderator, sanofi-aventis partners and ROTH members engaged in an poignant conversation about the role of community health workers and the critical link they provide between their communities and existing health systems as well as the importance of community engagement in any health education project.
The Women’s Forum for the Economy and Society was founded in 2005 by Aude Zieseniss de Thuin to promote women’s vision on the economic and social issues of our time.
- 5 000 Euro for ROTH and SWAK in Kenya
- Mosquito Net Distribution
- Complete report about the Kenya 2010 project (PDF)
MWEDO Girls Secondary School 2012
- Anne-Marie Chagnon Jewellery Workshop and Sale for the benefit of ROTH
- Our New Logo
- Medical Elective in Kenya
- Few Words from Gilles
- Gilles’ 100 miles in Colorado